Friday, July 23, 2010

Flowers

Ahh flowers. I don't think there's anything that makes me happier than having fresh flowers in my house. I wish I could have a new bunch (or two) every single week. Note to future potential boyfriends - flowers are always a good idea.

But alas, it's not something I can quite fit into my budget, so I tend to rely on what I can manage to steal from my Mum's garden.

P1010066

Gorgeous roses.

P1010065
More roses in my bathroom.

P1010071

Lovely lilies (I think) - housewarming present from a wonderful friend.

P1010079

More roses from Mum's garden.

P1010083
Looking at all these flowers really makes me think I should do something about my garden!

1 comment:

  1. Flowers make me so happy too! I try and pick up a giant bunch of wild flowers from the markets each week, they cost no more that $6. The ones i am lovingly staring at have been going strong for over two weeks. Oh flowers.

    ReplyDelete