Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sideboards... yet again!

Yes I know, if I mention my love of sideboards again I'm going to lose any followers I have of this blog! Unfortunately, I felt that my previous sideboard was just too dark in comparison to the rest of the furniture in my living room!



Don't worry, I'm not planning on getting rid of it any time soon - I think I will relocate it to my bedroom or study. But success! after my long and drawn out search I now have a new sideboard. It's super cute, the perfect colour and the price is probably the best part - $50.


The previous owner explained to me that her mother-in-law had it custom designed back in the day and it was once the pride and joy of her house. I think it's nice that it now has a wonderful new owner (i.e. me) who will love it once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment