Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Magazine Inspiration - Part 3

Here are some photos of yet another house (or at least a room) which I love.

SCAN0023

I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of whoever owns this house - they have the most amazing eye. For example, I think if I saw that rug on it's own it would get the thumbs down from me.

SCAN0024

Similarly, those pillows could scream "granny" if taken out of context. But together - the gorgeous mustard yellow sofa, the Eames style coffee table it's just perfect. I love the colour palette and the eclectic feel of the room.

SCAN0025

Isn't the telephone table (complete with retro phone) just the perfect touch?

All images from RealLiving Magazine.

FYI - if you're after that gorgeous coffee table, you can purchase similar from Matt Blatt or Click-On Furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment