Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Display ideas

I've previously mentioned a few of the display items in my home, in particular my retro sideboard and my genie bottle.

While flicking through a recent copy of RealLiving Magazine I came across this image:

SCAN0021

I really love this display and would like to think I can incorporate something similar in my house. The balance between the antlers up high and the group of bottles just works! Plus I love the casual element of propping pictures against the wall, as opposed to hanging them.

I already have the sideboard and one genie bottle - I'm wondering if I should aim to collect some more. Alternatively, I've started collecting a few pieces of amber glassware which could work in this type of set up... I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment