Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All quiet on the western front

It's funny how inspiration comes in peaks and troughs. I've been pretty quiet on here of late and in all honesty, I blame it on painting my stupid house!

I take it back, my house is by no means stupid - but I'm at a point where I just want it finished (and to look like it jumps out of the pages of a Vogue living magazine). I know - completely unrealistic expectations for a 20-something's first home, but a girl can dream.

I'm not meaning to advertise here, but being the lover of designer furniture (and the replica versions which I can afford) that I am - I just fell in love with this image advertising Click-On furniture's sale.



The tulip table...

The DCM chairs...

The shaggy rug... the full length curtains... the collection of vases... it's just perfection! And it's making me re-think my table and chair choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment