Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wallpaper

I know I'm not quite at the decorating stage of my home, but what I would give to have a feature wall (or three) covered in some gorgeous wallpaper!

I'm very partial to any and all of the Florence Broadhurst designs.



Image from WA today.



Florence Boradhurst wallpaper is stocked in Australia through Signature Prints.

This gorgeous floral wallpaper is featured in a beautiful home over at one of my favourite blogs Nestled In. I think I could be happy all day staring at a wall like that!



Image from dottie angel.

Who wouldn't love to work in this office?



Image from ivy style33.

For the time being I think I'll keep on dreaming about these beautiful prints... maybe when I get closer to finishing my renovations I can manage to incorporate some wallpaper somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, love the blog. From one blog nerd to another, I truly cherish it!

    ReplyDelete